TECHNICAL SERVICES ADVISOR ROLE
POSTED: May 2, 2023
Omega Communications is looking for an exceptional person to lead our experienced service team. We are a passionate, knowledgeable and hard-working group, excited to add to our growing business. We are the leading provider throughout the BC Interior for wireless communications. We service and support “Mission Critical” voice & data solutions to the Public Safety, Government, Industrial, Commercial and Healthcare Industries. If you are an outgoing, positive and intellectual person who is seeking to grow your career while helping us achieve our goals… We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Position & What it Entails:
- Monday to Friday in-office work (8:00AM – 5:00PM with breaks).
- Accept service requests by telephone, front counter visits and from other staff.
- Prioritize & schedule installations, service calls and in-shop service work.
- Co-ordinate projects internally and externally with staff & customers.
- Counter sales for replacement equipment, peripherals & accessories.
- Booking communication equipment for event rentals.
- Manage service technician schedules & billing. Timely, accurate paperwork.
- Tier-1 technical support for high-value customers.
- Maintain clean, safe work environment in service shop and service bay area.
- Assist technical staff to be best equipped with tools, manuals, contacts and equipment to successfully complete projects.
The Person We’re Looking For:
- Punctual, organized, detail-oriented.
- Intellectual, technical, hard-working.
- Polished, professional, passionate.
- Fast-paced, intrinsically motivated, proactive.
- Interested in learning, curious, growth-minded.
- Proficient on the computer, decent at juggling.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages with annual growth based on performance.
- Full health & dental benefit plan (including short & long term disability).
- RRSP contributions & profit sharing.
- Education & training programs.
- A friendly, rewarding & sustainable work environment.
We are a 47 year-old company, our team has long-standing members (some over the 20-year mark). This is a great opportunity for a meaningful career, and a chance to be a large part of a small business.
If what you’ve read thus far resonates with you, then send us your information. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are a great match for our team!