SERVICE TECHNICIAN – WIRELESS DIVISION
- LOCATION: Kelowna, BC
- TERRITORY: Okanagan Regions and surrounding areas
- COMPENSATION: Wage relative to work experience, benefit package
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and service-oriented individual, with a passion for electronics and communications, to program, install, test, troubleshoot, and repair communications equipment at our repair centre and job-site.
You would describe yourself as a conscientious, team player with a positive attitude and mad problem solving skills.
We are a team of entrepreneurial professionals, working together with respect and integrity to help companies communicate better.
- Install wireless communications equipment in stationary and mobile applications
- Program, Install, and maintain conventional, MotoTRBO, and trunked portable radio equipment and point-to-point broadband systems
- Install, maintain, and tune antenna multi-coupler systems, repeaters, duplexers and transmit combiners
- Install and maintain antenna systems on towers to 100′ while complying with safety requirements
- Support and adhere to the Corporate Health & Safety program Other duties, travel, overtime and on-call duties as required
- Knowledge of RF principles
- CET Certification an asset
- Knowledge of IP Radio Systems, with Motorola TRBO and Motorola trunking experience an asset